Iridium 1.31 (bug repair)

12 Nov 1997 15:18:42 -0800

Hello all,

For anyone who may have already downloaded Iridflar version 1.3 from
the VSOHP site (thank you, Neil!), there are two problems.  The satellite
that I have "hard-coded" as Iridium 42 is actually called Iridium 43.  I
knew that it was unlikely that I would successfully guess the numbers
for all 5 Iridiums in the latest Delta 2 launch, but I got impatient waiting
for the correct numbers to be announced.  (Naturally, this information
became available within hours of my upload to Neil Clifford.)   I've fixed
this in a bug-repair update:  version 1.31.

If the Iridium number error was the only problem, I probably wouldn't
bother with a new release.  However, I made a coding error in version
1.3 that causes the wrong MMA to be named (e.g. left instead of right,
forward instead of left, etc.)  This also has been fixed.

I've emailed the new versions (coprocessor and non-coprocessor) to
Neil, so I'm sure it won't be long before they appear at the VSOHP.
I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused anyone.  --Rob