From: Bob Christy (
Date: Sat Feb 05 2011 - 13:53:00 UTC

  • Next message: Ted Molczan: "RE: NROL-66 Search Elements"

    Launch team reports problem that cannot be fixed today so launch is 
    postponed until tomorrow at the earliest.
    New date and time, subject to confirmation - Feb 6 12:26 UTC. More 
    Bob Christy
    Seesat-l mailing list

    This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Sat Feb 05 2011 - 13:53:34 UTC